TAMARAC, Florida (AP) — MPs out of Florida state the man meant to kill himself and accidentally killed his roommate as well as their puppy — by conducting his car in his or her garage.
They discovered that the bodies of the roommate and a puppy in a townhouse at Tamarak, both seemingly killed by carbon monoxide fumes from a vehicle.
Carter reported that the passing of the next person and the dog was likely a crash.
The titles of these guys weren’t published. Firefighters evacuated adjacent townhouses, but nobody else had any help.